3/7/07

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Wow; I'm really gearing up for the craft show this weekend. Due to sheer lack of time, I've decided to scrap a few things and move on to other things; it's all about how much I can get done in the next 2 days - LOL! Wonder if my full-time job will understand if I take my craft work with me?

I made a couple pig cards tonight; the pig says HI! and the side of the card says "hope you're cured soon!"; the sentiment is from Gina K Designs at www.stampingfreak.com. I just love reading her blog and checking out all her fun things; I've learned so much from her.

I have to say I'm beyond addicted to the new Clever Lever Punches by Marvy; I now have the scalloped oval and two more smaller ovals....I'll be going back for more really soon - LOL! Seems like my stamping goes in cycles; really addicted to 2 or 3 things and then I move on; they're never forgotten, but eventually I do move on! I'm sure you'll all be glad when I get past my punch passion - ha ha!

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I'll get some new items uploaded soon...maybe not till after my craft show; but I've got quite a few saved up for you! Stop back often. ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.