1/1/23

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

 Hey there - thanks for stopping by today; I hope you are well!

As always, it's Anything Goes at Love to Scrap; hope you will join us!

I made two of these cards at the same time; you can see the other one here.  For 3 of the stencil layers, I used the same color ink, starting light and blending darker for each layer. For the last stencil, I sponged on Versamark and sprinkled on THIS embossing powder, which I freaking love. 

I added a small poinsettia with the edges sponged, added some stickles and rock candy glitter to the poinsettia and letters. I LOVE this big JOY.


The sub-sentiment is from The Greetery also embossed with the same Ranger embossing powder; all inks are from Taylored Expressions. I added some sequins to finish it off.

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon, and don't forget to join the fun at Love to Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.