12/1/21

Mix It Up Challenge - Black and White + One Color

Hi friends! Welcome back to the final challenge for Mix It Up; I'm not sure if/when the blog will return. I have immensely enjoyed working with Leslie - owner - so be sure to leave her some love while checking out our projects!

I absolutely love this shiplap die by The Greetery; it oftentimes makes a great backdrop for cards. I cut it multiple times from white card stock and blended on a soft grey ink, varying the pressure on each piece; I then adhered each piece on my card base staggering each row. I cut the Rustic Wreath from black card stock, then cut twigs from both TE Mushroom and MFT Gravel Gray and layered together. I left some of the top twigs loose towards the end to provide lots of dimension. I added a couple different colors of Altenew Enamel Dots. I finished the card with the beautiful hot foil words from The Greetery paired with this Spellbinder's Prism hot foil


Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll find time to join us this month. And please, leave some love for Leslie and this blog; it's always been a fun one!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: NONE

CHALLENGES: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.