11/1/21

LTSCB - Anything Goes

Only two more Love to Scrap challenges this year and this is one that everyone loves, ANYTHING GOES! We hope you will join us!

This is another card front that I worked on during a crafty retreat, this brings together all 3 flowers from the Sketchbook Flowers set. Again, I tried to mimic water coloring by using Copics. The background is a brick stencil, I sponged on TE Poppyseed ink in various spots. I didn't have any thin twine, this one is kind of bulky, but I made it work! Once home, I layered onto a card base.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you are doing well! And don't forget to join us at Love to Scrap!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: TE Floral Sketch and Field Notes
Accessories: Copics, TE brick stencil, misc. twine, The Greetery crimp frame die

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!!! The coloring on the flowers is fabulous and I love the bit of brick in the back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.