7/1/21

Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Hi friends! July is my birthday month, my ABSOLUTE favorite holiday! 😁 I hope I get to spend lots of time crafting!!

The challenge this month at Love to Scrap is Anything Goes; EVERYONE loves those challenges! I've gotten better at creating two-fers - you know, you have your supplies out, might as well stamp some extra things and make two cards at the same time. 

I used The Greetery Square Dance Stencil on both cards; one correctly, one not. lol Regardless, I think they both turned out great. Also, for both I used the Altenew Dotted Scales Debossing Die; on one I debossed, the other embossed. I cut the middle panel using the Pinkfresh Diagonal Stitched die and mounted with fun foam. Added some Old Paper sponging and then the layering begins! I used The Greetery Signed & Sealed stamp set and die and Mimosa Musings. I embossed the envelope for both; added ribbon to one and to the other, a sentiment on the envelope and embossing around the edges.




Thanks for stopping by; I hope you join us over at Love to Scrap!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: The Greetery Signed & Sealed and Mimosa Musings
Inks: VersamarkInks from TEOld Paper Distress Ink
PapersNeenah 110 lb. white, TE Lollipop (base card) and Cupcake (base card)

CHALLENGES: 

Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future fun posts by following me!

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards!! Love the pretty colors and that yummy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stunning compositions, I agree when we have our crafty supplies around us we should all create more than one especially when they are as beautiful as these. How lovely to receive such beauty, the recipient(s) faces will bloom just like your cards. Thank you for sharing these inspiring creations.
    Creative wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! I love all the details - it's so pretty. Happy birthday month to you and I hope you have plenty of crafty days!! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.