7/16/20

Altenew Inspiration - July 2020

Sometimes life feels a bit out of control, #reallifetalk! Our oldest was tested for Covid July 10; the interesting thing was, the day after she wasn't feeling well, I awoke with some of the exact same symptoms. 😲 We finally received the results today, July 16 and they were NEGATIVE. PTL!!

I have been quarantined and working from home since July 9; you think that would give me MORE time to create, but that certainly hasn't been the case. I have had very little time to create or even get in my studio. However, I was super inspired by Altenew's inspiration photo this week and late one evening, I ventured to my craft room for a mental break - those are the best. 😀



I embossed one of the Forever and Always stamps with white on water color paper. Once melted, I added several colors of distress oxide inks with a wide brush and heat set. Once dry, I spritzed with Sheer Shimmer mist and splattered on some white guache. I then created a white frame using MFT Blueprints and a MFT square die. I used one of the sentiments, stamped in oxide ink. I then used the SSS Square Dance stencil with some Tattered Rose oxide ink, mounted the main panel with fun foam and finished it off with Studio Katia sequins.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are safe and healthy!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Altenew Forever and Always
Accessories: MFT blueprints (does not appear to be in stock - sorry), MFT square die, Studio Katio sequins, SSS square dance stencisl, colored pencils

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.