6/9/20

Alcohol Mixed Media - Love you Lots

Hi friends; thanks for stopping by, I love when you visit!

My closest friend and I used to work together; however, she recently took a new job so I wanted to make a fun card...and she loves pink!

I started off by creating a pink pearl alcohol ink background then I dug out my stash of ephemera. I have LOTS of ephemera on my desk; they sit in 2 little jars so I can always reach for them. Some fun things I did with a few of the pieces; the heart on the right I stamped a quote from The Greetery, Pretty Postmarks (I also used this on the alcohol background); chunky glitter on the butterfly, on several of the flower pieces, I added Transfer Gel Duo and holographic foil. There is a clear ephemera piece which says 'you are one of a kind' and the circle was stamped with a discontinued Verve Visual stamp set. 




Underneath all the ephemera is a heart wreath (also just hanging out on my desk), Neat and Tangled Punchinella die (on sale for $3.50 when I looked this morning - WOW) cut from silver card stock, some torn lace and finally my favorite tag, Memory Box Distressed tag, cut from polka dot vellum. I added some TE Bits and Pieces Full of Heart and black/white yarn finish it off.

Such a fun card to create; throw on everything you can and send them out with love! 💕

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  The Greetery Pretty Postmarks, Verve Visual (discontinued)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card, I love your detailes.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.