5/22/20

Colour Crazy - Conie Fong Art

Hi friends - hope you are doing well, staying safe and healthy!

This week we are featuring Conie Fong Art, so many cute images!! I am using the Bunnie Hearts Girl; isn't she adorable? I can think of so many uses for this image!

I enjoyed coloring with Copics and adding glossy accents to all the balloons. Seriously peeps - does ANYONE else have issues with their glossy accents bottle clogging? It was brutal covering all the balloons and I ended up with tons of bubbles. :( Bummer!


I shaded the edges with TE Sea Salt and Confetti Cake; layered on top of several pieces of designer paper as well as a couple stitched square frames.  The sentiment is from the TE Valentine Mini Strips; but I thought it worked perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by; hoping you can join us this week with anything you color - we enjoy visiting and commenting on your creations!

Take care,

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Conie Fong Art Bunnie Hearts Girl, TE Valentine Mini Strips
Inks: TE Sea Salt and Confetti Cake, VersaMark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.