4/1/20

LTSCB #132 - For The Girls (monochromatic scheme)

Hi friends!

Isn't it great we have this crafty network community that we can rely on during these really difficult times? Our county is under a stay order and we've had layoffs and furloughs at work, so it's been a very stressful time; but I have to admit, after the work day is done, it sure feels good to escape and do a bit of creating!

I hope you will join us over at Love to Scrap; it's a fun one 'for the girls'!

I recently purchased a couple images from Unity Stamps, this one is Hannah Girl - they have a lot of great images! I had saved on Pinterest a card colored very similarly to this one; I loved the various pinks, you can definitely say I CASEd the card!! I added colors with Copics and finished off with colored pencils. I used a stencil to add some interest to the background and glossy accents on the balloons.


Hope you can carve out some creative time and join us at Love to Scrap; we'd love to see your creations! Take care, stay healthy!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  United Stamps Angiegirl Hannah Girl
Inks: Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, TE Earl Grey
Accessories: copics, colored pencils, stencil, white gel pen, white gouache

CHALLENGES:

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love how you used the pops of pink against all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love all the pink coloring and the background. I love Unity stamps too. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.