3/18/20

Hop To It

I have lots of Easter / bunny themed cards to share; this first one takes lots of inspiration from Taylor of Taylored Expressions. I had a lot of fun creating all the cards while Facetiming with our youngest daughter.

This card is very simple using MFT's Circle Burst stencil and TE's sea salt ink for the background pattern and then the cute little Hop to It bunnies cut from the background stamp which includes a stamp for various ears and their cheeks. So cute!


I decided to make the inside a little extra special by cutting out 3 more bunnies and adhering them behind the pink panel. Simple yet fun!

Thanks for stopping by; stay safe and healthy my friends!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.