1/6/20

A Little - yet Big - Color Throwdown

I love Colorado Craft Company's Big and Bold stamp line, they have some gorgeous images! I also love inspiration from the Color Throwdown challenge blog; these two begged to be paired.

Now...am I happy with the outcome? Um...not so sure about that, but I'll tackle it again soon! I watercolored the image initially and REALLY didn't like that, so I finished it off with colored pencils and of course, some glossy accents for that scrumptious strawberry!



Hope your week is off to a great start, see you again soon!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Colorado Craft Company Sweet Friendship Cupcake

1 comment:

  1. Love,that big ole’ sweet cupcake! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.