3/14/19

Your Were Born. I Like That.

Another image I colored quite some time ago and it finally found its way on to a card! The image was watercolored and I never really liked it all that much...but it's grown on me - that's some really loose watercoloring! :D Does that happen to you too?

I made this for my dearest friend's birthday; I layered it with some fun Valentine paper and then at the last minute, I used PTI's doily to cut a dainty doily from a white/gold paper sack - I just love how it looks peeking out the side of the image.



I used MFTs Blueprints to cut all the layers (except for the bottom floral layer) so they all have the stitched edging.

TFL; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Bella Elephant with Daisy (I'm not finding the image online - anyone know??), MFT Anything but Basics Birthday
Inks: Gina K Black
PapersPTI Sweet Blush, Misc. DP, Etsy Cherry Sprinkles polka dot paper sackhot press water color paper
AccessoriesMFT Blueprints, Doodlebug enamel sprinkles in silver and pink, PTI Doily

Challenges:
  Flower Challenge #30 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.