8/21/18

Flowers for You

Oh goodness, I had oral surgery on August 7 and have had HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE complications. It's been two weeks today; I have filled 7 prescriptions and had 5 doctor's visits; one including a neurologist - not a single person knows why the excessive pain or what to do... So...this will be very short!

I created two floral panels a long time again, specifically mixing Copics and colored pencils and going for lots of contrast. I "think" the stamp is from Stampendous - sorry, I'm not totally sure and I'm not in a place where I can look; I tried quickly googling it but didn't have any luck. Sorry!


Anyway; I stamped the focal image, masked and stamped the SSS Emma background stamp 2nd generation using Iced Spruce. I had set this one and another one aside for weeks but a friend needed a birthday card so I made this one work. :D


I sprayed the focal panel with shimmer mist then created a smooshed background using Iced Spruce and Squeezed Lemonade; I wrapped on some twine from the stash, stamped a tag with PTI's Enclosed: Present stamp set and embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum layering all on a PTI Oceans Tide base card. I added a sentiment to the inside from the Penny Black Birthday Love set.

Thanks for stopping by; here's praying I'll feel better soon and able to play in the craft cave again!

Hugs,



Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.