4/17/18

Blessed

I have a dear friend whose daughter has had an extremely rough time lately with a significant medical issue; way too much hospital time, came home with tubes still in her, etc. BUT I am thrilled to report she is doing better and just recently had the last tube removed.

She has had such an incredibly positive attitude throughout the entire ordeal so I wanted to make her a 'just because' card with her fave colors (purple and teal). I made this AGES ago but wanted to make sure it had been received before I posted it all over social media. LOL


I included a gift card which can be used for food...or ice cream...yes, I think ice cream might be the best answer! I used the Sunrise Radiating stencil and swiped on some purple ink for a tone-on-tone look, then added Versamark ink, not caring if I covered every little inch, I love the imperfections and sprinkled on clear embossing powder. The heart was made with a recent tutorial from Jennifer McGuire, you can see her video HERE. The blessed is from Right at Home's Script Greetings dies. I layered several white die cuts over a polka dot vellum die cut and mounted on the heart. The polka dot cloud was cut from an Illustrated Faith acetate paper pad.

I added some fun paper and washi tape to the inside and the sentiment (from Penny Black):
FAITH does not make things easy
It makes them POSSIBLE

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Penny Black Faith (inside)
Inks: MFT Eggplant, Versamark
Papers: Designer paper Elle's Studio, MFT Eggplant, PTI Hawaiian Shores, polka dot vellum (PTI, no longer in stock), Illustrated Faith acetate, Neenah 80 lb. white
Accessories: washi tape, MFT Sunrise Radiating Stencil, clear embossing powder, white paint, Hero Arts Infinity Heart Die, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.