2/19/18

Love You Graphic

And let's let the LOVE continue! Another Valentine card. I used the SSS Falling Hearts Stencil with 3 shades of distress ink; I then stamped over the entire panel with the xoxo and heart stamp from Elle's Studio XOXO set in VersaMark and clear embossed (you can really tell the embossing where I stamped the LOVE YOU.

I stamped the LOVE YOU in MFT's Extreme Black ink, added a vellum banner with Happy Valentine's Day embossed and used the tiny attacher to attach a few strips of paper. I sponged the edges with Distress Oxide Candied Apple and added some ombre paper to the inside with another fun heart from MFT's Distressed Hearts (peek below).



Pretty simple; thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Inks: MFT Extreme Black, Distress Oxide Candied Apple, Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, VersaMark
Papers: Reverse Confetti True Love, PTI True Black, Neenah 80 lb. white
Accessories: MFT Blueprints, Heart Enamel Sprinkles, Falling Hearts Stencil, WOW embossing powder, clear embossing powder

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.