7/31/17

CAS Fusion Hello Challenge

Hi friends! Hope you had a great weekend!

I'm back with an incredibly CAS (clean and simple) card using the Tim Holtz carzy birds stamp set (PS - the stamps and die combo are on sale right now, check it out!).


I stamped the image on Bristol paper in Hero Arts intense black ink and colored with Zig Clean Color brushes - but sadly, I ended up with some serious pilling of the paper. :( I set it aside to dry, came back and finished it off with colored pencils. I added a blue outline and faded it out then stamped the Hello from Right at Home Script Greetings repeatedly in PTI Dark Chocolate, MFT Natural and Kraft. It just looked a bit too plain when I was done, so I grabbed MFT's Sun Ray Stencil and added some rays using PTI Vintage Cream. I then layered the image on to some MFT designer paper, layered it all on to some Dark Chocolate card stock and voila, that's it. Easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Tim Holt Crazy Birds, Right at Home Script Greetings
Papers: Bristol, MFT Dots and Stripes, PTI Dark Chocolate
InkHero Arts Intense Black, MFT Kraft, Natural, PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate
Accessories: Colored Pencils, glossy accents, Copics

Challenges:
  Fusion Hello Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've stamped that sentiment over and over again to create an ombre effect! Super cute! Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.