6/28/17

HOPE

Hi friends - feels like it has been a L-O-N-G time since I have had time to enjoy creating! :( So much going on right now, but this weekend, I took some time early one morning to just enjoy the process! Here's a sneak peek of the card; you can see the full card and lots of other photos at Butterfly Reflections Ink. AND if you haven't, be sure to check out the clearance section at Butterfly Reflections Ink store...and the new products - so many fab products!!


Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: WPlus9 Kind Soul, Concord and 9th Hope
Papers: Ranger water color, Papertreyink Raspberry Fizz, Neenah 80 lb. white (inside)
Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Storm Cloud, Jet Black and Soot, Broken China Distress Ink
Accessories: Concord and 9th Hope Die, MFT Sun Ray stencil, Copics, Sharpie, MFT Blueprints, washi tape, fun foam

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.