5/10/17

Hero Arts Color Layering Poppy

Hi friends!

I have two posts going live today; this one you can find over at a2z Scrapbooking Blog - it's very CAS and didn't take much time at all. Aren't those the best kind! :D The flowers are absolutely gorgeous but I love the beautiful sentiment - I think it really stands out too!


Sentiment Focus

And don't forget, you can shop the a2z Etsy store and save 15% by using code: MicheleG15!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Poppy and  You're So Lovely (save 15% on your order by using code: MicheleG15)
Papers: Hero Arts Snow, Red
Ink: Distress Inks: Fired Brick, Festive Berries, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Hero Arts Intense Black
Accessories: Primsacolor Pencils, clear Wink of Stella, MFT Blueprints, gold and black paint (watered down), washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.