1/23/17

Happy 4th Birthday AH

Hi friends - how are you doing?

I'm doing great, 2017 has been off to a rough start for our family, LOTS of sickness, but I think we are finally all on the mend!

My co-worker's daughter, whom our daughter babysits occasionally, recently turned 4 and had a birthday party this past weekend. Our daughter had to work, so I went! :D


I was up early Saturday morning to FINALLY make her birthday card; I saw the below MFT sketch and thought it was a perfect jumping off point for the card. I mixed and matched lots of designer paper and stamped up 4 bright and cheery birthday candles.`



I was also inspired by a recent card by Barbara, you can see it HERE. Some glossy accents finished off the candle 'flames' and 'happy'. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Make a Wish, MFT Big Birthday Sentiments
Papers: MFT Razzleberry, Lemon Drop and Banana Split, DP by Doodlebug and MME, Neenah 80 lb. white
InkHero Arts Intense Black, MFT Razzleberry, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink
AccessoriesMFT Make a Wish dies, glossy accents, MFT Blueprints, MFT Wonky Circles

Challenges:
  MFTWSC316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.