8/5/16

Masculine Thank You

A co-worker requested a thank you card for a friend, no specific requirements although she did pick the quote for the inside. I thought the MOJO459 sketch would be perfect for this card; the sentiment is from MFT's Amazing set and matching dies. I die cut the word 'amazing' 3 times from PTI's smokey shadow cardstock; you can't tell in the photo but I added some black distress ink to the bottom of the amazing so it's a bit of an ombre look. I coated the final layer with glossy accents. Lots of distressing with ink and tool and that's it - super easy peasy!





Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Amazing
Papers: PTI Rustic White, Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow, DP by MME
InkHero Arts Intense Black, Black Soot and Pumice Stone distress inks
Accessories: Heidi Swapp distressor, MFT Amazing die cut, arrow ephemera, glossy accents, washi tape

Challenges:
  MOJO459

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.