7/19/16

Happy Bear-thday!

Hi friends - welcome back for another great sketch over at Splitcoaststampers! The sketch is LIVE tomorrow morning or you can catch an early sneak peek down below. :D

I recently purchased these adorable MFT Beary Special Birthday bears and had to use the bear hidden in the present, I just think it's adorable! I stamped the image on Ranger water color paper and colored with copics. I then added some accents to the ribbon on top with Distress markers, some clear wink of stella to all of the ribbon and white enamel dots to the package. I colored the bear with Copics but also added dots (pointillism) for some fun 'bear' (fur) dimension.



I used a Memory Box stencil and whipped spackle for a fun background; the rest is fun and bright designer paper. I cut two banner flags using Verve Visual's Award Banner die and layered one over the other.

That's it friends - see you again soon!

 Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Beary Special Birthday
Papers: Ranger Watercolor precut, MFT Lemon Drop, Doodlebug DP, Lil Inkers DP
InkSSS Intense Black, Mermaid Lagoon, Squeeze Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks
Accessories: Copics, Memory Box stencil, glossy accents, clear wink of stella, whipped spackle, Nuvo crystals, washi tape, MFT Pierced Square dies

Challenges:
  SC602

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.