6/28/16

HELLO

Hi friends - welcome back for another fun sketch at Splitcoaststampers; the sketch goes live tomorrow morning OR you can see a sneak peek below! I wanted to do a very simple card but my letters were very big. :D My card is still simple but it's a big one; too big for any envelopes I have on hand so it'll have to go inside a package or gift bag which is JUST FINE!! It's the thought that counts, right?

The HELLO letters are from the February 2016 SSS stamp kit. I sponged on some Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon for the background and used my t-ruler to add the letters; the 'miss your smile' comes from WPlus9's That is All set stamped in Hero Arts intense black. I added washi tape for the accent pieces shown in the sketch; I finished it off by sponging the base layer with a chevron stencil on just the outside border for interest, 'flinging' on some Hero Arts Unicorn White spray and shimmer mist .



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week! Take care!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: WPlus9 That Is All
Papers: Strathmore Water Color, PTI True Black, MFT White
InkHero Arts Intense Black, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass distress ink
Accessories: shimmer mist, letters from SSS February 2016 stamp kit, washi tape, Hero Arts Unicorn White Spray, chevron stencil

Challenges:
  SC599

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! Pretty card and a great color combo and sketch too!

    Jeannie T.
    Current Blog Challenge: Who's the Boss (Embossing)
    More Info to Join Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.