11/23/15

Smile!

Hi friends - did any of you catch my brief periscope last week in which I used these Happy Hues cards from Concord and 9th and the Playful Blooms stencil from StencilGirl? This was my 2nd favorite card of the bunch and I turned it into a little shaker card.

The die 'smile' die is from Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile set and cuts out the center of the flower; layered in some pretty silver and white sequins and mounted on a piece of PTI Berry Sorbet.

I used Whipped Spackle, a smidgen of  Bo Bunny glitter paste and colored it all with Mister Huey's guava mini mist before layering over the stencil. I cut the Happy Hue's card down and used the back portion on the inside of the card.
 



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Happy and Smile die
PapersPTI Berry Sorbet and Rustic White, Concord and 9th Happy Hues card stock
InkArchival Black (inside)
Accessories: Bo Bunny Sugar Glitter Paste, whipped sspackle, Mama Elephant Femme Frames dies, StencilGril Playful Blooms stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.