10/29/15

Hot Flashes!

Hi friends - how are you? How is the week treating you?

Remember that one time you made a fun card and your camera WOULD NOT WORK...period, even after charging? No, never happened to you? Well, it sure did to me so I have some uber lousy iPhone photos to share of my project! I'm sure you are thinking, well, just wait and take those photos later...um...the party is TODAY, so I can't.
Smiley from Millan.Net

That's alright, you'll still get the gist. I absolutely adore these sentiment combos from Hambo Stamps - their fractured funnies are some of my absolute favorites! I paired the sentiment (Don't sweat getting older!) with lots of candles from Mama Elephant's Birthday Wishes. I added a banner, some shading of the candles and flames with Copics and the handy dandy white gel pen for the lines and dots. The remainder of the sentiment was stamped on the inside (Oh, those are hot flahses? Sorry.). Tell me, does that not make you laugh??!!


inside
Thanks for visiting; hope you have a great day!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hambo Stamps Fractured Funnies, Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes
Papers: PTI Hawaiian Shores, MFT Steel Grey, vellum, DP by MME
InkArchival Black, MFT Steel Grey, Blue Raspberry, Pink Lemonade
Accessories: Copics, PTI Notebook Die, Verve Visual Flag Banner, white gel pen, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.