9/6/15

Lotsa Watercolor, Blueprints & Lil' Inkers

I woke up Saturday morning with this idea of a window with flowers - this is that idea... Not sure I achieved exactly what was in my head - HA, but I sure had fun creating!

The stitched pieces are all from Lil' Inkers Dual Stitched Rectangles, the black and white one is using MFT's new Dots and Stripes neutral pack - I LOVE IT! The flowers are from MFT's Blueprints 5, each was water colored with distress inks, I added a center of  Lemon Drop card stock accented with some orange, the leaves were cut from Limelight - I adore those leaves. Once the flowers were completely dry, I used a white gel pen to add more interest.

Behind the flowers is a layer of polka dots using light modeling paste and a stencil - I love the dimension they add IRL!


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: NONE
PapersStrathmore water color paper, MFT Dots and Stripes, Limelight, Lemon Drop, and PTI True Black
InkDistress Inks
Accessories: light modeling paste, MFT Blueprints 5, white gel pen, MFT Layered Leaves, Lil' Inkers Dual Stitched Rectangles

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.