7/31/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes

Hi friends! It's the challenge EVERYONE loves - Anything Goes over at Crafts for Eternity! I have lots of cards I haven't shared but I really like this one - an image in which I tried my hand at no line water coloring made into a sweet little birthday card!

Up for grabs are 3 downloads from Stamping All Day, hope you will take some time and join the fun!

I used this adorable image, la soiree, from Penny Black and Inktense Pencils; this was my second attempt at no line coloring and I like this one a lot more; but man oh man - have you seen Alice Wertz's no line coloring? That chick is 'DA BOMB - check her out!



I added some clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents to the balloons, a shiny piece of silver card stock finishes it off. Thanks for stopping in; hope you'll join the fun this week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Penny Black la soiree
PapersTim Holtz Watercolor Paper, shiny silver card stock, PTI Blueberry Sky, DP by MME
InkMemento Desert Sand
Accessories: Inktense Pencils, glossy accents, clear Wink of Stella

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.