3/2/15

2 Cute Ink - Butterfly Doodle Digi

Welcome back to another super fun image release from 2 Cute Ink - Butterfly Doodle; isn't she adorable?

My color inspiration came from an older Just Us Girls (JUGS) Challenge (JUGS281) - picture below; I would have never dreamed to put these colors together and quicky discovered I do not own ANY navy card stock.
Smiley from Millan.Net
But alas, some PTI Blueberry Sky to the rescue - closest thing I had. The image was printed onto Neenah white card stock and colored with Copics and a silver metallic pen; some fun layers, a silver flag and clouds finish it off - pretty simple but oh so cute!



Thanks for fluttering by; hope you have a GREAT week!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: 2 Cute Ink Butterfly Doodle Digi
Papers: PTI Blueberry Sky, Berry Sorbet, Neenah white, SU Silver
Ink: NONE
Accessories: YNS cloud dies, MFT Blueprints, Copics, clear Wink of Stella, silver metallic pen

Challenges:


  JUGS281

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.