2/21/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - Circles

Hi friends-hope your weekend is off to a great start. I am scrambling to get caught up and several things done before the hubs and I set off for a quick trip out-of-state to celebrate our anniversary; a/k/a I GET SPOILED ROTTEN.
From Millan.Net

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, the recipe is CIRCLES; so much you can do - gotta admit, I went a little boring but I did have fun water coloring. Man, it takes practice; when I grow up, I want to be as good as Sandy Allnock, the most amazing part? She just started water coloring recently - think less than 6 months ago!


I used this adorable cupcake from Verve Visual stamping it in VersaFine black and embossing with black embossing powder (help a newbie stay in the lines)! I colored the image with Distress Markers and added a double layer of Clear Wink of Stella to the top of the cupcake. Some fun vintage-y paper, distressing with both a tool and more distress ink and some stitching finishes it off. Layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch (see below).

Hope you have a great weekend; be sure to check out all the fab creations at our blog AND then join the fun!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Cupcake Affair
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate, DP by MME
Ink: VersaFine black, MFT Hot Fudge
Accessories: MFT Pierced Circles, craft foam in white for dimension, Heidi Swapp distressor, clear Wink of Stella, Distress Markers, MME gems, Janome Sew Mini, Espresso dimensional pearls

Challenges:

  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #256

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.