1/12/15

Curtain Call + New Baby



I absolutely adore this challenge image over at the Curtain Call blog, but I'm all done with winter...tooo bad the weather doesn't seem to agree!! :-)

That's ok, I used the colors as a little inspiration for a new baby which entered this world January 6! The lady who has done my nails and pedicures for years welcomed her first child-a little baby girl, Emma. I love the soft neutral colors with a light pop of pink. Can't wait to deliver our gift!

All panels were stamped with MFT's Linen background in either MFT's neutral or VersaMark...I carried the same color scheme into the inside using pink as a shadow ink for the sentiment.



The 'sugar and spice' sentiment is from an older Cornish Heritage Farm set illustrated by Kim Hughes, Little Gal. The scallop die and inserts are from Verve, Rounded Scallop Frame, decorative edge is from Verve's Making a Statement stamp set. The little baby buggy is Verve's Treasured Words and is stamped in MFT's neutral, 2nd generation. I added Antique Linen Distress Ink to all the layers, tied on a big pink button added a big ole hemp bow and some fun delicate embellishments. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great week!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Making a Statement and Treasured Words, CHF Little Gal, MFT Linen Background
Papers:  MFT Neutral, PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream
InkDistress Ink Antique Linen, VersaMark, Memento Rich Cocoa, MFT Pink Lemonade and Cotton Candy
Accessories: hemp, PTI small scallops, Verve Visual dies, misc. decorations

Challenges:

  Curtain Call - Winter Wonderland

1 comment:

  1. Michele this is just so beautiful. Loving the earthy and pink tones and the button ensemble is so creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.