5/5/14

Spring Chickadee

Hi friends - how is your week going? I guess you could say Spring is here...or we skipped Spring and went from Winter to Summer as we have hit triple digits this week!
From Millan.Net


That's okay, my craft room is in the basement so I am nice and cool as I create! :D I'm back this week with this super sweet digital image from Whimsy and Stars Studio - you can see the image HERE.  Perfect for a spring time card...or summer... you know, whatever!
From Millan.Net

This was a quick and simple card - pretty CAS (clean and simple) - some fun zig zag and straight stitching, Copic coloring, fun cheery ribbon and a big ole button!

Inside of Card

Can you see the shimmer and shine?


I added black dimensional enamel for thelittle chicks eyes, fun dimension. That's it, thanks for popping in - hope you have a great week and don't forget to stop by Whimsy and Stars Studio for amazing digital images; I really, really enjoy Mabelle's images!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio Spring Garden Chick, PTI Signature Greetings
Papers: PTI Aqua Mist,True Black, amd Sweet Blush, misc. paper for the image, DP by MME
Ink: VersaMagic Pixie Dust and MFT Pink Lemonade (sponging)
Accessories: Copics, nesties, clear Wink of Stella glitter pen, Janome Sew Mini, enamel dots (inside), black dimension enamel

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.