9/9/13

Friend...

Hi friends, how are you doing? I had a rough week last week, did NOT feel well - in fact, I was in bed and asleep one night by 6:30 p.m. #true!

This card was made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #192 (SSSC192); I love this sentiment from Inkadinkado! I used lots of leftover MME paper (I honestly have enough hoarded to last me a year or so...HA), some fun MME enamel dots, a beautiful quilting embossing folder, some swirls from Verve, distressing - both with ink and an edger - and finished it up with some stitching. I LOVE the beautiful mint paper on the inside, so I snapped a picture of it too.

Inside
Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Verve Blue Skies
Papers: PTI Berry Sorbet, , Fine Linen; DP by MME
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Old Paper Tattered Rose Distress Ink 
Accessories: MS arched border punch, nesties, enamel dots, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  SSSC192

1 comment:

  1. GREAT card M Pee...love that sentiment and the gorgeous pp xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.