12/25/12

Merry Christmas

Remember THIS post over at Cupcake Inspirations? I had printed this fab Frosty/Santa image from DRS Designs, colored it and then finished the card last week. LOVE this image! A total CAS layout with a bit of stitching around the outside and some zig zag over the "Merry Christmas" tag. I added some 'puffy stuff' to Santa's fur and that's it.

Inside
This card is for all of YOU - thank you for visiting throughout 2012; I appreciate each and every one of you so much!

Hoping your holidays are filled with unending joy and treasured moments!


Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: DRS Designs Santa/Frosty, MFT Tis the Season
Papers: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Fine Linen, DP by Carta Bella
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Scarlet Jewel
Accessories: Copics, nesties, Lil Inkers banner die, puffy stuff, Janome Sew Mini, dimensional black enamel

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Christmas was very merry and I hope that your 2013 holds all sorts of goodness for you and family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.