9/5/12

HB2U

Hi there!

How's everybody doing? We're still managing our allergies - unfortunately I think 2 of our babes now have colds. Happens every year when school starts - all those new germs flying around! HA!

Me? Well, people at work have asked if I'm tired of sneezing yet...um...yes, yes I am AND my nose is raw from blowing it! :( Ragweed is still off-the-charts high, so it'll be awhile before my allergies calm down...but they will...eventually!

A friend at work asked me to make a card for her boyfriend's sister - she's a young teenager who loves blue and purple - alas, I tried to hit those marks! I aim to please!

I love the size of this card - 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" - I should remember that, it was super fun to work with! The image is "City Divine" from Penny Black, colored with Copics and colored pencils. A bit of bling on her pocket - you know, like Miss Me jeans (peeps, do you KNOW how expensive those jeans are? Sheesh - let me bling your jeans, costs a lot less - LMBO)...oops, SQUIRREL!!

I used Verve's pennant banner and stamped the letters/number in PTI's Royal Velvet ink, added a few purple gems in between. I also added some funky stitching around the polka dot panel. Fun, girly...with some purple and blue!

Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Penny Black City Divine, PTI Fresh Alphabet, Verve Visual Birthday to You and Doodled Occasions
Papers: Bo Bunny DP, PTI Spring Rain and Kraft, GKD white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Janome Sew Mini, PTI Pennant banner, misc. gems

Challenges:
  The Pink Elephant - used patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele and I love the bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele! Sorry to hear how bad your allergies are! I do know how it feels as I suffer from year round allergies and it's a bad time now of course! I hope you feel better soon. Love the card! Neat size!
    hugs,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.