8/14/12

TLT - Summer Fun!

It's a mid-month post for the Ladybugs and we're celebrating Summer Fun! Hasn't this summer been fantabulous with the Olympics? Oh for the first week I accomplished NOTHING around the house - I'd go to work, come home, change clothes, plop on the couch and catch up on the Olympics (just like the card says "kick back, relax and take it easy").

:D



BUT I did find some time to whip up a card; nothing says summer like flip flops at our house! And really, what girl doesn't love pink flip flops with a sparkly flower?

Super CAS card with a sweet little flag, the sentiment is finished on the inside. Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon!

... what summer fun have YOU been up to? ...


Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Shoes 'N Bags
Papers: PTI Raspberry Fizz, True Black, DP by Echo Park
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, Copics, colored pencils, Janome Sew Mini

3 comments:

  1. So fun AND cute M Pee!! I live in my flip flops in the summer...I've got fabby ones COVERED in Swarovski crystals :-D Love the colours and your stitching is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is pretty .. love the stripey DP and the colour combo
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,fabulous card and what an eye catching colour scheme,Those stripes work perfectly with the design! Happy Thursday, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.