1/7/12

Wedgies....

Oh those wedgies...a pain in the patootie eh?  ha ha ha ha

Another great fractured funny from Hambo Stamps; I am also using this card for the Cupcake Challenge this week - bright colors and scrumptious cupcakes.

The layout is Mojo Monday Challenge #222 (oh how I love that number, 2/22 is my anniversary, 22 is my fave number and February (2nd month) is my fave month) - a perfect fit don't you think?

Lots of distressing along with some fun MME paper - and how 'bout that wide ribbon??? I've owned it for OVER A YEAR and never been able to use it - think it works?

And talk about being thrifty? That turquoise tissue flower is made from the tissue paper in which your Verve Visual purchases are shipped. :D It has sparkles on it too...purdy!!

Thanks for popping in, be sure to check out the Cupcake Inspirations and join us this week!


Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Papers: GKD White, PTI Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores and Berry Sorbet, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: nesties, Copics, misc. gems, wide ribbon, distressing



3 comments:

  1. oh lol.. this had me chuckling out loud lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, this is absolutely hilarious! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol what a great sentiment! Love your pretty flower, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.