8/14/11

Repeat Impressions SOTW - Blueberry Cluster

Happy, happy Monday, I have just returned from a girls weekend away - OH MY, what fun we had...unbelievably fun!  AND I'm off work today so we can fit in lots of doctor's appointments before the little ones head back to school on Wednesday.  The highlight today will be our youngest daughter getting her braces off - CANNOT wait to see her beautiful smile...without braces!  I'll post pix!  :D

This week at The House That Stamps Built we're sharing the Stamp of the Week - Blueberry Cluster.  You can purchase this same image for 50% off this week only, so be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built to get all the deets.

Sorry for the dark pictures; I wanted to try to capture the one-layer white card with lots of deep purples - seriously, don't those blueberries look good enough to eat?  YUM-MO! I added an adorable sentiment with this image and stapled on some scrumptious ribbon.  And instead of using my typical "black" ink to stamp the image, I used Momento London Fog for a softer image. Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to hop over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the great deal AND see all the other amazing creations by the Rock Stars!


...scrumptious blueberries....

Hugs, M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Blueberry Cluster
Papers:  GKD 120 lb. white, PTI Royal Velvet
Ink:  Memento London Fog
Accessories: nesties, PTI saddle stitch ribbon, Copics

8 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty - gorgeous colours
    I cant wait to hear what you got up to lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little card Michele, glad you had a great trip! Want all the gossip! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, Michele! :) Fabulous card, Michele! Sounds like a wonderful weekend you had. Good luck with all your tasks. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love the colors! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background you have made with the blueberries and I love how you have used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Michele this is absolutely gorgeous - that background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. OK, now, spill your guts -- did you behave on your girls weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.