10/31/10

Happy Birthday - Mojo Monday Style

Hello friends,

I have been down and OUT with the flu so a super quick post from me, but it's packed with lots of info. First up is a card I created for an upcoming co-worker's b-day - she loves pink. She also loves black, but I'm a chocolate kinda girl...so I went with chocolate. Hope she doesn't mind!

I used Mojo Monday Sketch #162 - a round or square challenge; you can see I chose square. Pretty straight-forward stamping, distressing, sewing - fun! I stamped each size of the flower on Basic Grey's Basic Manila paper pack and cut each one out. I used the rock-n-roll technique with 2 pink VersaMagic inks. Very pretty IRL. Crumpled each layer, distressed with Jumbo Java ink and added an ever so fabby brad - LOVE IT!

K, on to a few more things!

Be sure to grab THIS banner for the upcoming grand celebration of TLT's new challenge blog. And visit the challenge blog to gather all the details to play along with us - we promise some AMAZING prizes. Kerry gives away AMAZING things, so come along and join us! We promise a fun time!!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you're having a "witchie, witchie, screamie, screamie, happy, happy, halloweenie!". Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Dream Big
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Sweet Blush, BG Basic Manila
Ink:VersaMagic Dew Drops
Accessories: PTI scalloped border, Janome Sew Mini, Heidi Swapp Distressing Tool, sponging, brad, pearls

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Michele, that's a beautiful card. Love the colors and that flower is gorgeous! Sorry you've been under the weather...hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon Michele. I'm not surprised things have caught up with you, you've been racing around like mad trying to get so much done! I hope you get a chance to rest soon!!
    I love your card, it's beautiful! That flower is so pretty!
    Big hugs, get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you aren't your best Michele, hope it lifts again soon. Love this card, its so elegant and that flowers is just beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.