7/5/10

Cuteasaurous Birthday

Hello dear friends, how was your 4th of July? We had absolutely nothing planned but ended up having a little gathering with our neighbors - LOTS of fireworks, a fire, vanilla ice cream with strawberries and blueberries, sweet tea and smores - YUM, YUM - what fun we had! We got home about midnight and then watched a great movie. What a fun, fun weekend. AND I've gotten plenty of crafting time so I'm a really happy camper!

A customer requested a b-day card for their nephew who turns 5 this month...I have a birthday too this month....I'm 5+ a few years.... HA!!!

Anyway, here's my little card for him; I love this little dinosaur - he's just adorable! The inside says "hey dude" and "happy birthday". The layout is Jen's SFYTT from last week; the papers are Quite Contrary and I used the cuttlebug Mosaic embossing folder. I also distressed all the edges.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: CHF Kim Hughes Little Boy
Papers: PTI Simply chartreuse, Ocean Tide, Quite Contrary DP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: copics, nesties, distressing, brads, sponging

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just darling! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there friend! What a cute card! I love it that you used the cuttlebug embossing folder on the background...perfect! Did you hear that Cornish Heritage Farms is going out of business? Sad huh...they have some cute stuff! When is the big Bday?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.