3/28/10

Thank you - Maltese Style

How cute is this Maltese? Seriously, is it not adorable? This image is from MelanieKay on Etsy, so ca-ute!!!

I have a friend that needed some quick thank you cards for her daughter; so I quickly put these together by printing the image pre-colored. Oh yeah, how cool is that - pre-colored!!! I cut the image out with a circle nestability and mounted it onto a scalloped nestability.

Her daughter's favorite colors are pink & purple so I made sure to incorporate both of those but still keep the cards quick & simple. I got the order Tuesday and shipped them Friday - not bad! I stamped Hibiscus Burst polka dots across the bottom of each card; glued on some purple ric rac (from Hobby Lobby); stamped "Thanks very much" on the inside and added another faux ribbon in purple. I used that same ribbon on the envelopes. The finished cards are 4.25" x 4.25"...I think...or 4" x 4"...sad I can't remember huh? LOL I'm telling you, I was bookin' it to get these done. Since I work full time and we have baseball, softball or basketball practice every night of the week, there just wasn't much time!

I added Crystal Effects to her bow & nose so they would be shiny and 3D; so cute IRL.

This last picture shows all 5 cards and their matching envies. Thanks for stopping by; I'm glad you visited. Have a great day - we're off to another baseball game...it's raining, cold and the wind is howling again today! Hoping our little guy got some good rest and is rarin' to go! Hugs, ~M.




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MelanieKay's Maltese
Paper: GKD 120 lb. White, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, VersaMagic Purple
Accessories: nesties, Crystal Effects, ric rac ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Too cute!!! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! LOVIN' the pink and purple combo against all the white!

    ....I totally missed the race on Monday but when I checked the results on nascar.com and saw KH was wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 30-something spot, I was like, "Geez!" I guess it's a good thing I missed the race after all. Oh well, next week's another week, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.