6/25/08

Women of Life

Greetings,

How are you friends? We're doing good; keeping very busy with baseball, softball, work and just life in general. I had the day off yesterday; we had 6 different appointments - it was worse than work. LOL

These are a couple of cards I made recently using Papertreyink's Women of Life set - it's a very pretty set and unfortunately had been in my stamp room much too long without seeing ink!

The base card is SU Pixie Pink, layered with SU Certainly Celery embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder - I just got this Cuttlebug folder and I love it! I layered a strip of DCWV Nana's Kids DP underneath the main image. I love this DP; it's embossed, glossy and glittery all in one!

The main image is stamped on SU Whisper White in Brilliance Graphite Black; the centers were stamped with Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery; I then went over the centers with the clear Spica glitter pen - can't really see it, but they are soooo sparkly! I added a couple different greetings from the Women of Life set.

The main image is layered on SU Certainly Celery and SU Pixie Pink. I used the ticket punch on the base SU Certainly Celery and added 4 light pink dew drops which I purchased at ellenhutson.com.

Here's one of the individual cards so you can see the details a bit better. I can't wait to use this set again; so much potential...so little time!

I hope you're having a great week; take care and we'll see you again soon! Hugs, ~M.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards - swiss dots is one of my favourite folders, I use it ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Glad to see the picture of you on your blog, it is a great pic! Love ya

    BFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. michele, love the color theme you've got going on. this is really cute.
    love your picture too. You are so young and pretty! god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are very cute. When did you add your picture? It's a great pic, I hardly recognized you with your hair straightened. Have a good (busy)week!

    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.