10/1/20

Love To Scrap - Fall Back

Hi friends - welcome back to another challenge at Love to Scrap! This month our theme is 'fall back' and hands down, there are two things I love most about fall: cooler temps and leaves changing colors. And I really love leaves that change to red, that's definitely my favorite so I used a newer to me stamp set, Mimosa Musings, and created a card offering thanks and my favorite color for fall! 

I paired the red with brown for something different, but definitely a sign of fall, don't you think? I originally stamped the large mimosa on the card front but I prefer the rule of 3, so added two smaller ones in 2nd generation stamping, same colors. 



The sentiment is stamped in TE Mocha and the inside says "I should say thanks"; I mounted the focal panel on PTI Fine Linen, then PTI Pure Poppy. I adhered everything in the upper left-hand corner for something a bit different. Added some splatters (no surprise eh?) and some clear acrylic drops.

Thanks for stopping by!! 

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Inks: TE Mocha, Worn LipstickBarn Door and Gathered Twigs distress inks
Accessories: MFT Blueprints, clear acrylic drops

CHALLENGES

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! It definitely says Fall in those colors, but I think it could work well for Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.