10/16/20

Hello Beautiful - Pink and Yellow

Another card I made months ago but haven't had the time to post, story of my life! Pandemic or not, life is still insanely busy!!

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well, safe and healthy!!

I made two of these cards in different color combos, both made the same way. I'll post the other one soon.

I blended on a variety of distress inks, mainly pink and yellow, I also blended another piece in which I die cut the flower and then stamped; hence the color goes all the way to the edges; same for the leaves. I added some darker shading with a copic and spritzed with sheer shimmer; hard to see in the photos, but super pretty IRL! I believe the sentiment is from a Gina K set; but their site is down right now, so I can't confirm. #whoops

I splattered on the same inks then layered this Bold Border Polka Dots by Papertreyink; I love what a bold statement it makes!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a magnificant weekend!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Accessories: Sheer Shimmer Mist, PTI Bold Borders Polka Dots, foam tape, copics

CHALLENGES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.