10/9/20

Ho Ho Ho - Doctor Digi

Welcome back to another fun challenge at Colour Crazy; we hope you will join the fun where Anything Goes as long as coloring is included (no pre-colored images). This week we are featuring images from Doctor Digi, I used Selfie Santa! Doctor Digi has so many images, you can spend a couple hours checking them all out - I encourage you to take a peek!

I kept my card very clean and simple, coloring the image with Copic markers and that's it!! I used to participate in a design team (company is no longer in business); but the owner of the company lived overseas; she was so gracious to gift me a product very similar to our puffy paint. The bottle literally has ZERO labels on it but I remembered I had it, dug it out and added lots of snow - only appropriate, right?

Also, before printing the image, I added 'Ho Ho Ho' to the phone screen - like that's the screen saver. I really wanted to flip the image and put it on the phone, but such a tiny space, I couldn't make it work - or I'm not that talented, THAT is a real possibility! 😀



Thanks for stopping by; I hope you will join our challenge of Anything Goes, we love seeing your creations!

Stay safe and healthy!! 

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Inks: None!
Papers: Reverse Confetti Winter Solstice, TE Cupcake
Accessories: puffy paint, Copics, glossy accents, Heidi Swapp distressor

CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.