6/15/20

Be You

"Be You - Everyone Else is Already Taken!" ~Oscar Wilde

I love this quote! I have a sweet co-worker's daughter who graduated high school this year - is that what you call it? I feel sad for this class as they have had to miss so many great 'lasts' as seniors! 

I purchased this AWESOME customizable printable from Etsy which included her name, date of birth and then I was able to alter the colors AND add her two favorite Bible references; I then printed the image on metal via Mpix. It turned out super cute; I made this card to go along with the gift and the Fusion - Butterfly challenge was the perfect layout!

I did not have great success taking these photos outside, but I think you get the idea (I was in a bit of a rush doing multiple things b4 dropping off the gift 😒). Her dorm room colors will be pink, grey and white, so I worked to incorporate those colors into the card.

The background stamp and die is from Pinkfresh Studios, I stamped the background in Versamark and embossed in white. I then used a blender brush to add some TE Cupcake ink around the edges. 


The butterfly is from Reverse Confetti and was colored with Copics. The BE YOU came in a monthly kit I receive; it is white stripes on kraft card stock; I colored over the kraft with a grey Copic so it would match the base card a bit better and it does IRL. I mounted the letters with foam sticky strips which were the perfect width. 

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms, Pinkfresh Floral Diamond

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Fusion card challenge - love your butterfly creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.