6/1/20

Acrylic Block Stamping - MIUCB

Hi friends!! Hope you are all doing well; staying safe and healthy!

This month at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog, we have a fun one - ACRYLIC BLOCK STAMPING or as always, Anything Goes.

I wanted to try something different - not sure I LOVE it - but that's all in the learning process, #amiright?


I actually stamped the rainbows with an acrylic block colored with Zig Clean Clear Brushes and spritzed with water. The first one is basically the normal shades of the rainbow; the second one, I turned those colors 90 degrees - just for fun!



Both rainbows are spritzed with sheer sparkle (hard to see in the photos); and both are placed upon an acrylic block stamped using Distress Oxide Ink. This rainbow release from Taylored Expression is the bomb, I haven't even tried half the components, but can't wait! I love the sentiments that are meant to curve along the rainbow, perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by; I really cannot wait to see your acrylic block stamping cards - I hope to glean some ideas from YOU!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  TE Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Inks: Gina K Obsidian Black, Distress Oxide: Salty Ocean and Broken China
Accessories: TE Over the Rainbow dies, TE Cloud Dies, sequins, acrylic blog, MFT Blueprints, fun foam, Zig Clean Color Brushes

CHALLENGES:

2 comments:

  1. I think this was VERY clever of you to try and you did an AWESOME job! I love them both but think the brighter version is my favorite! WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michele I so love the results you got with both these amazing cards. What a unique way to ink up the acrylic blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.