4/24/20

Colour Crazy Team - Fred She Said

Hi friends - I hope this note finds you doing well, staying safe & healthy!

Our weekly challenge is always "Anything Goes" as long as you include some coloring on your project; hope you'll play along, we enjoy seeing your creations!

This week we are featuring digital images from Fred She Said; I used the Poppies image. Sometimes I should study an image a bit more before coloring (more on that momentarily - LOL). It's another simple card colored with Copics and colored pencils. I stamped a sentiment from THIS set two times in the lower left-hand corner and one time in the upper right-hand corner BUT after adding shading, it's definitely difficult to see. Whoops! I also added this postmark stamp along with a leaf image 3 times in the middle of the postmark image.

I added some striped paper to the base card and mounted the panel on fun foam, I finished the card with some PPP marshmallow confetti sequins.

OK, things you should know...poppies come in ALL different colors; hence the variety on my card; BUT that flower in the lower left-hand corner? Yea, that's a bud, not an actual flower - oops! #howtoknowitshandmade :D



Thanks for popping in; hope you'll check out all the other creations at the Colour Crazy Challenge, then join the fun! See you again soon!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
PapersNeenah 80 lb. white, PTI Fresh Linen, MFT Dots and Stripes Neutral (appears to no longer be made)
Accessories: PPP Marshmallow Confetti sequinsfun foam, Copics, colored pencils

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.