5/1/20

LTSCB #133 - Anything Goes

It's everyone's favorite challenge - ANYTHING GOES - at Love to Scrap challenge; hope you will check out all the fun creations from the design team and then join us, we love seeing your creations!

I just love smooshing inks for a background, the background made thiscard so easy to create! The Welcome Little One die and image is from Taylored Expressions. I layered up the die cuts with 4 layers of card stock and adhered them together; you can't see, but I added clear wink of stella to the top later. The image was colored with Copics. Pretty simple, but a great baby boy card.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! The image is adorable and that background is fabulous; it kind of looks like clouds which is perfect to go with the stork. And the die cut sentiments is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the image and the cut out frame is perfect. Great DT project for LTSCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.