8/6/19

Zig watercoloring

Oh my, I do adore this massive succulent from Altenew (mega succulent) and to be completely honest? I colored it with Zig Clean Clear Brushes a L-O-N-G time ago but never finished it into a card!

I had a sweet friend having a birthday, she loves succulents, so voila, it finally made itself into a card...alright, alright, I helped make it into a card.


I used the amazing SSS This is the Life die to create the gold frame - but I swear, I can never do anything with shiny gold or silver card stock without getting smudges on it...I should have used tweezers to place it!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Altenew Mega Succulent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.