8/1/19

Pocket Full of Tags

This month at the Love to Scrap challenge blog, we are playing Shape Shift, hope you join us! I had a friend ask for a variety of things recently, so when I saw Laurie's tag set, I just HAD to CASE it - I love it so much! And I pretty much CASE'd every single piece! :D


We are sponsored this month by The Paper Shelter; please stop by and take a look at all their fabulous creations! They are also offering 3 free digis to the winner, so PLAY ALONG!!

I had recently purchased the Kaisercraft die cut set and loved the colors; and it made creating the tags so quick and easy!




I blended Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Barn door on the front of the card; for the tags I used Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Picked Raspberry; then I covered all that up with the die cuts. LOL!!

I used some older MFT tags that appear to no longer be available, but any tag shapes will work! I left the back side blank so any message can be included.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you can join us at Love to Scrap!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! All the tags are so pretty and the holder is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag/card. I love those floral tags they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.