8/1/19

Tripe Time Stamping at Mix It Up

Hi friends - welcome back to another fun challenge at the Mix It Up blog; this month it is Triple Time Stamping (or you can do anything goes, as always); seriously, so many fun options with the triple time stamping - we really hope you will join us!

It took a few tries to get this one finished; I've honestly never done triple time stamping. #truth
I know, how is that possible!?!

I LOVE this peony stamp set from Altenew; it has so many gorgeous flowers, leaves and little odds & ends you can add to your card. I stamped the leaves in varying brown colors for something different and used oxide inks for the flowers and berries; I just adore how they turned out. I matted the panels on to some Summer Sunrise card stock and mounted everything on a Raspberry Fizz card base.

Trying to catch the sparkle; might have to click on it to see


I will definitely be trying this technique again; I love how it turned out and want to try a few other options.

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Altenew Peony Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.